We have kept the tradition of Kyoto and focused on carrying on “food culture of FU” to the next generation.
We have also been thinking how the traditional “Fu” can fit the needs of consumer depending on times.
We continue to make products to please everyone.
Our team is proud of Japanese traditional culture and has a desire to create a new food culture.
We will expand the possibilities of traditional and original food culture “Fu” .
Also we would like to develop our food culture with our traditional “FU” and keep inspiring customers around the world in a wide range of fields.
Facts / History
- Established factory in Kyoto Fushimi in 2017
- Kyoto head office renovation 2009.
Receive a mission from Daihonzan Kanshuu temple.
- Biwako factory renovation work in 2002.
Equipped with food sanitation.
- Biwako factory is newly established in Otsu city (Saigawa)
- New factory established in Otsu city (Saigawa).
- Akane factory renovation work in 1996.
- Otsu central store establishment.
Retail sale started.
- Company name change to Ito Fu Co., Ltd.
Capital 10 million yen Registration of headquarters in Kyoto New sales department of Kyoto launched.
- Established sales office in Yamashina-ku, Kyoto city.
- Expansion of Akane Town factory in Otsu city
Established new plant manufacturing plant.
- Established burning plant in Akane Town, Otsu city.
- Established in 1962 as a founder in Kyoto.
Please contact us if you have an order, any questions or comments.